Applet recoloring

"Je comprends pas la notation", "C'est quoi URFLDB ?", "je vois pas les animations" et autres questions générales et le glossaire. Essayez de poster dans un forum plus spécifique ci-dessous si possible...
Les visiteurs peuvent poster des messages dans cette partie
ifsmirnov
Discret

Applet recoloring

Message par ifsmirnov »

Hi!

I'm Russian speedcuber (ex NR holder in bld, btw :-) ). I don't speak French good enough, so I'm sorry for English.

I'm interested in DIADEM method a lot. I find the method really nice, and the explanation is too. Except of one issue: the color scheme. I use the scheme that differs from the one mentioned in the article (white top, green front instead of yellow top, blue front), so fast reading of the applets is hard for me. I suppose it is possible to rearrange the default colour scheme of the applet by editing some scripts on my local computer and fit the applet to my needs. I skimmed through the source code of the article and through scripts included in it, but found nothing that could help me. Of course, I can recolor all applet pictures using Paint or something, but there are quite a lot of them and it is not the fastest way.

Could you help me someway?

P. S. I need it for personal use only.
Bannière atoutcubes.com
la-chose
Icône nationale

Re: Applet recoloring

Message par la-chose »

Hi!

You can change the color scheme through this page.

And don't worry, you aren't the first to ask questions in English ;)
Mes formules (3x3 : OLL/PLL/OLLCP (dont COLL et CLLEF)/ELL - 2x2 : CLL/EG-1)
«J'aime vraiment l'Irlande et son esprit. J'aime les gens qui savent être heureux quand ils boivent.» Raymond D.
ifsmirnov
Discret

Re: Applet recoloring

Message par ifsmirnov »

Thanks a lot! Now it looks much better for me.

My programming skills played a low-down trick with me - I tried to edit the source code and didn't even imagine that there might be a user-friendly config page :)
Répondre