Enchante,je suis cuber Chinois,je ne parle pas bien Francais

Bienvenue les nouveaux ! Forum pour ceux qui désirent écrire un petit mot pour se présenter. MAIS réservez les questions pour les forums spécifiques !
Le Trombinoscope !
KaijunLin
Discret

Enchante,je suis cuber Chinois,je ne parle pas bien Francais

Message par KaijunLin »

Bonjour :)Je m'appelle Kaijun Lin
i began to learn French in the middle of July this year...so this forum is full of a language that i don't understand,hope you comperhend:)
I'm holding the WR of 3x3 blindfolded,now i'm avg 25s(vingt-cinq secondes?haha) on 3bld,also pratice 4 and 5 bld.Besides i have used Roux Method for over 4 years and avg 9 now.
On the one hand the forum is a pretty good place to learn French to me,on the other hand i hope i'd make friends with you all

Merci beaucoup!

if i posted the thread in a wrong area,please relocate it to a right area XD
Bannière atoutcubes.com
TMOY
Nous ne t'oublierons pas

Re: Enchante,je suis cuber Chinois,je ne parle pas bien Fran

Message par TMOY »

Bienvenue Kaijun ! (Welcome Kaijun !) It's nice to have a BLD WR holder on this forum, I hope you'll enjoy it and that your French will improve quickly.

(and yes, the thread is in a wrong place, sorry, the members introduction section is "Présentations". this should get fixed pretty soon.)
pokekrom
VIP au club des 1000

Message par pokekrom »

Bienvenue Kaijun Lin !
(TMOY answered you before me :axe: )
this is awesome ! a WR owner ! (TMOY said yet too :axe: )
Well, have a nice cubing with french community !
tinmar_41
Jamais loin d'ici

Message par tinmar_41 »

Bienvenue !

Hope you'll enjoy francocube and you'll improve your french fast :)
loupiot
Inamovible

Message par loupiot »

Bienvenue !
it's cool to speak with a WR holder :)
"Il n'y a que 3 objets dans le monde :
le cube, l’œuf et la pomme."

anonyme délirant.
Keima
VIP au club des 1000

Message par Keima »

Bienvenue!
Good lucky, the french is hard and can be very stange, but if you have a WR you can do it :D
3x3x3 : 1=>8.29 / 5=>11.15 / 12=>12.60 / 50=>13.73 / 100=> 14.10
Lunhui_39
VIP au club des 1000

Message par Lunhui_39 »

Bienvenu!

You're very fast in 3bld! Good luck to learn French
3BLD = 35.93 / 4BLD = 3:36.89 / 5BLD = 8:46.22 / 6BLD = 24:37.78 / MultiBLD 13/14 [60:00]
#Liste UNR (France) #Records personnels #WCA challenge #Classement WCA challenge
DJ Xav
Inamovible

Message par DJ Xav »

Ni hao KaijunLin,

Welcome, bienvenue, Wilkommen!

I'm not sure that you'll improve your french that fast if everybody talks to you in English :-D

You're lucky because Rubik's cuber language is not real French and everybody has to learn a lot before being able to understand anything in technical threads in this forum. Once you'll be able to catch a few worlds like "arête" (edge) and "coin" (corner) you'll be able to understand the major part of what is written here (I guess you are already fluent in Rubik's specific words / acronyms like F2L, OLL, PLL, block building and other anglicisms widely used here).

As my colleagues already wrote, congratulations for your very impressive performances! The good news (for me) is that our averages are almost the same, except that it is without the eyes for you and with the eyes for me. A very unsignificant difference (from my point of view at least).

What are the trends among chinese cubers? Is there a big community? Are there places dedicated to Rubik's cube (at least in big cities)?

Un dernier mot en Français: bienvenue sur francocube et n'hésite pas à poser des questions (éventuellement par message privé) si tu as des difficultés pour comprendre certains posts.

Bonne journée,
DJ Xav
3^3: 17'' single / 25" RAVG 50
megaminx: 2'46" single
2^3: 4.1'' single 4^3: 1'40 single 5^3: 4'08 single 6^3: 11'00 single 7^3: 13'25 single 8^3: 35'11 single
A$€E
VIP au club des 1000

Message par A$€E »

Nin hao Xiao Lin (Bonjour petit Lin :-D ) !

I learn chinese at school (wo xue han yu zhong xue ? lol :D ) and I'll go to Shanghai next year with my class. :)
As many people said, that's really amazing to have a WR holder on this forum, and that will be awesome to meet you in China but I don't think it will be possible!!! :smt040:

According to DJ Xav you'll probably not improve in french if everyone talks to you in english, so :
Bienvenue sur le forum et bonne chance pour ton apprentissage du français !

A$€E
Judecube
Bavard intarissable

Message par Judecube »

Welcome on this forum Kaijun ! good luck to learn french (many people said the french is the hardest language to learn)
Bienvenue sur ce forum Kaijun !
SUB 20 3x3x3 : 1/5/12/50 : 14,64(OLL SKIP)/12,68(FULL STEP)/16,81/18,36/19,52
SUB 7 2x2x2 : 1/5/12/50 : 1,68/5,85/6,93/-
Titiaucube
Inamovible

Message par Titiaucube »

Bienvenue Kaijun,
You're too fast on 3bld. I hope you enjoy our community. :smt023:
KaijunLin
Discret

Message par KaijunLin »

DJ Xav a écrit :Ni hao KaijunLin,

I'm not sure that you'll improve your french that fast if everybody talks to you in English :-D

You're lucky because Rubik's cuber language is not real French and everybody has to learn a lot before being able to understand anything in technical threads in this forum. Once you'll be able to catch a few worlds like "arête" (edge) and "coin" (corner) you'll be able to understand the major part of what is written here (I guess you are already fluent in Rubik's specific words / acronyms like F2L, OLL, PLL, block building and other anglicisms widely used here).

As my colleagues already wrote, congratulations for your very impressive performances! The good news (for me) is that our averages are almost the same, except that it is without the eyes for you and with the eyes for me. A very unsignificant difference (from my point of view at least).

What are the trends among chinese cubers? Is there a big community? Are there places dedicated to Rubik's cube (at least in big cities)?

Un dernier mot en Français: bienvenue sur francocube et n'hésite pas à poser des questions (éventuellement par message privé) si tu as des difficultés pour comprendre certains posts.

Bonne journée,
DJ Xav
In some big cities in china like Guangzhou,cubing has been developing very fast and very well,Guangzhou always have the most competitions every year in China,because it's the first city to motivate people to cube.From primary schools to universities,cubing has been known and practices by most of the students,so the atmosphere for cubing is pretty good in Guangzhou.As for other cities,like Beijing,the capital of China,and Shanghai,Chongqing,cubing also has been spread well,but it's quite expensive to rend a occasion(supermarket,hotel)for holding a comp,so it's rare to have a comp in those cities.(In guangzhou,comps are usually held in Nanwu middle school and some universities,so the sponsors don't need to spend any money)
As for your first and second questions,i don't understand what's the exact meaning of "trends" and "community" since my bad english...
pokekrom
VIP au club des 1000

Message par pokekrom »

KaijunLin a écrit :
DJ Xav a écrit :Ni hao KaijunLin,

Bonne journée,
DJ Xav
In some big cities in china like Guangzhou,cubing has been developing very fast and very well,Guangzhou always have the most competitions every year in China,because it's the first city to motivate people to cube.From primary schools to universities,cubing has been known and practices by most of the students,so the atmosphere for cubing is pretty good in Guangzhou.As for other cities,like Beijing,the capital of China,and Shanghai,Chongqing,cubing also has been spread well,but it's quite expensive to rend a occasion(supermarket,hotel)for holding a comp,so it's rare to have a comp in those cities.(In guangzhou,comps are usually held in Nanwu middle school and some universities,so the sponsors don't need to spend any money)
As for your first and second questions,i don't understand what's the exact meaning of "trends" and "community" since my bad english...

He asked if there was a lot of cubers in your country but you answered it in this message ;)
About "trend" I think he wanted to know the cube that chinese cubers like, or if cubing is popular over there, I supose it's that but you answered it too ;)
KaijunLin
Discret

Message par KaijunLin »

A$€E a écrit :Nin hao Xiao Lin (Bonjour petit Lin :-D ) !

I learn chinese at school (wo xue han yu zhong xue ? lol :D ) and I'll go to Shanghai next year with my class. :)
As many people said, that's really amazing to have a WR holder on this forum, and that will be awesome to meet you in China but I don't think it will be possible!!! :smt040:

According to DJ Xav you'll probably not improve in french if everyone talks to you in english, so :
Bienvenue sur le forum et bonne chance pour ton apprentissage du français !

A$€E
lol ni hao(你好)
"i learn chinese at school" should be "wo zai zhong xue xue han yu"(我在中学学汉语),中学(zhong xue) means middle school :)
i live in Kongmoon city that's a city to the south of Guangzhou(One of the megalopolises in China),so Shanghai is really far :(
But there's a famous competition held in Shanghai every year(only without this year)called Jiuguang competition,once you're the top 3 of any event,you can gain some electronic products like iphone,ipod, ipad,itunes....Bonne chance lol
andrea.2b
Né sur ce forum

Message par andrea.2b »

Si j'ai bien compris Kaijun, tu es là pour améliorer ton français mais tout le monde te parle anglais. Lol
Les gars je veux bien que vous sympathisiez mais parlez lui un peu français le pauvre x)
Sinon bah bienvenue Kaijun, en espérant que tu continue sur ce forum, ça fait tellement plaisir de pouvoir parler à un world record holder.
Ça m'étonne même que Lunhui_39 n'est pas encore fait un malaise à ta venue, je pense que c'est lui le plus heureux là! ( le blind c'est son event favori :) )

Je n'aurais qu'une question pour toi Kaijun, as-tu une chaîne You tube?
3x3: 7s.932 (1) - 10s.96 (5) - 11s.919 (12) - 12s.546 (50)
3x3 BLD: Pb 1min 35s.634 3x3 OH: 13s.285 (1) - 21s.956 (5)
"La difficulté de réussir ajoute à la nécessité d'entreprendre." Beaumarchais
Répondre