Qubeks cube puzzle

Si VRAIMENT aucun des autres forums ne vous inspire pour poster votre question ...
Répondre
Elkodan
Discret

Qubeks cube puzzle

Message par Elkodan »

Hi,

I apologize for my post in English, but my French is really very far from being understandible :D

After several months of development we are ready to present the brand new QUBEKS 3D puzzle game to the fans of the Rubik's cube. Based on a radically different game playing concept than the latter and with a new way of manipulating the cube I am sure that Qubeks cube puzzle will occupy your senses and have your attention for a long time.

While we are preparing to launch the crowd-funding campaign which will help us introduce the physical Qubeks cube to the market, you can visit our website at http://www.qubeks.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; today and register free of charge in order to:
- play the 2D Qubeks online game in the user area and compete against others
- challenge your "puzzle solving capabilities" with varying difficulty levels and shuffling depth
- read tech- and project related articles about the Qubeks cube and follow the progress of the development work
- be the first one to give us constructive feedback and put your footprint on the Qubeks development

Spread the word about Qubeks on your favourite social media platform and help us reach the critical supporter mass to turn the physical Qubeks cube puzle into reality.

Looking forward to seeing you on http://www.qubeks.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Best regards,
Petar
Bannière atoutcubes.com
Quentin L.
VIP au club des 1000

Re: Qubeks cube puzzle

Message par Quentin L. »

Le message ci-dessus a été posté simultanément sur speedsolving.com et sur speedcubers.de aujourd'hui.
Attendons un peu de voir les réactions des autres forums pour savoir si ce site est legit ou pas.
PS: La compagnie et le site sont mentionés sur LinkedIn, donc ça a l'air legit.
2x2x2 : CLL ; 3x3x3 : Roux TH, ZZ OH ; 4x4x4 : Méthode perso
Pyraminx : Lbl
Résolvez des puzzles plats, c'est plus simple !
Spols
Le belge du Magic

Message par Spols »

Je le suis enregistré sur leur site pour essayer, pas de soucis

Par contre je suis sceptique sur la fonctionnalité de leur système 2D en ligne. Ce n'est pas assez intuitif à mon gout.

Avec les technologies WEB d'aujourd'hui, il est possible de faire une simulation 3D plus proche de la réalité, et surtout une modélisation des mouvements des faces pour rendre mieux les mouvements.
Ce nouveau forum valait bien une nouvelle signature
Maitre Cube
VIP au club des 1000

Message par Maitre Cube »

Pour nous amis les collégiens et/ou anglophobes :

Bien entendu cette traduction n'engage que moi.
Elkodan a écrit :Salut !

Je m'excuse pour mon anglais, mais mon français est bien loin d'être compréhensible :D

Après plusieurs mois de dévelloppement, nous sommes prêt pour présenter le tout nouveau puzzle 3D QUBEKS aux fans de Rubik's Cube. basé sur un concept de jeu radicalement différent au précédent, et avec un nouveau moyen de manipuler le cube, je suis sur que le puzzle Qubeks occupera vos sens et retiendra votre attention pour un bon bout de temps.

Pendant que nous sommes en train de préparer une campagne de financement participatif qui nous aidera à lancer le Qubek sur le marché, vous pouvez visiter notre site www.qubeks.com aujourd'hui, et inscrivez vous gratuitement. [NdT : site en Anglais]

- jouez au Qubek 2D en ligne dans la partie utilisateur et lancez vous dans la compétition contre les autres
- défiez vos capacités de résolutions avec des difficultés variables et des mélanges complexes
- lisez les spécisifications techniques, les articles liés au cube Qubek et suivez l'avancement du projet de développement
- soyez le premier à nous retourner des avis constructifs, laissant ainsi votre empreinte dans le développement de Qubek

Informez le monde de Qubek sur vos réseaux sociaux favoris et aidez nous à atteindre le support de masse suffisant pour transformer le rêve de Qubek en réalité physique.

En éspérant vous revoir sur www.qubeks.com

Cordialement
Pierre
MC
man@anotherman ~ $ man: why did you get a divorce?
man:: Too many arguments.
Elkodan
Discret

Message par Elkodan »

Thanks for your replies and thanks to Google translate :) It saved my day...

I agree that the Qubeks 2D online game in the user area of http://www.qubeks.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; can be made more intuitive, but my primary focus is still on the development of the physical Qubeks cube (I am by the way an electronics engineer :) ). So the 2D online game should be understood as a kind of an apetizer for the potential supporters to get the feeling about the real Qubeks cube, which I hope I can get crowd-funded on Kickstarter later this year.
Elkodan
Discret

Message par Elkodan »

Hi again,

In order to help the understanding of the Qubeks game, I have put several videos of the prototype. Hope you will enjoy them:
http://qubeks.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://qubeks.com/index.php/qubeks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can still play the 2D online Qubeks game free of charge in the user area, after registering for a free account. If the number of color states is 1, the game is solved by default so I disabled this choice. Selecting 2 and 3 color states is not very challenging, so I would encourage you to try the Qubeks puzzle with increased number of states and shuffling depth.
Elkodan
Discret

Message par Elkodan »

Hi,

I am very excited to share some interesting news with you: the Qubeks cube puzzle which I have introduced recently on http://www.qubeks.com has been listed as a project on the most popular crowd-funding website Kickstarter. In this way I intend to raise the awareness of the puzzle solvers around the world about this new logic game, but also get the necessary fundings to finish the product development and introduce the Qubeks to the market.

You can visit and support the Qubeks project on Kickstarter using the following link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/45 ... uzzle-game

I will of course encourage you to contribute to the Qubeks project and obtain some of the exciting Qubeks cube puzzle rewards on Kickstarter, which will definitely support towards reaching the funding goal for the campaign. But you can also help turning Qubeks cube puzzle into reality by spreading the word about Qubeks and the Kickstarter campaign throughout your social network.

Together we can make it happen!

Regards, Petar
Répondre