Ultimate blindfolded-like team solve

Quelques concours périodiques de résolution en un minimum de mouvements, de vitesse ou à l'aveugle. Participez !
Ligue Master Fewest moves Blindfold Speedcubing Speedcubing 2x2x2 Mega/Square-1/Clock Big cubes Pyraminx V-cube Tutoriel : Premoves et pseudoblocs, NISS
cyril
Helvète Underground

Message par cyril »

It's going to be a world record for the next 10 years for such a solve ! :smt041 :smt041 :smt041
I don't think i'm cheating if I bet that Lars is going to end our solve :lol:
Bannière atoutcubes.com
gilles
Bavard intarissable

Message par gilles »

Lars, we know you can do it!
gilles
Bavard intarissable

Message par gilles »

LaaaAAAAaaaaaars! :smt026
gilles
Bavard intarissable

Message par gilles »

Cap'tain Lars seems to have others occupations :smt117 (*)

Ok, let's finish this solve:

(FR2U'D') (F'R2F2L') (U'LUL') (FL'F2U') (F2U'L'U) (B' U B U2) (L'B'U'B ) (UL2FU) (F'U'L')

(35,42,35,42) :smt023

Now, we should talk, explain how we made our choices, step by step, if we want to submit this solution.

(*) I know, I know, I'm old, I shouldn't be playing with smileys.
cyril
Helvète Underground

Message par cyril »

oooops ! Actually I should have given these three moves ... since you gave the (UL2FU) before ... Ok, never mind, I think it's so obvious that we can allow us this rule break :wink:

To gain time, I'll explain all my moves here :
(FR2U'D') [1]
(F'R2F2L')
(U'LUL')
(FL'F2U')[4]
(F2U'L'U)
(B'UBU2)
(L'B'U'B )[7]
(UL2FU)
(F'U'L') [9]

[1] Just tried to form as many pairs as possible. After 4 moves we get three pairs, allowing both Gilles' 1x2x3 and Lars' 2x2x3 to be created
[4] I decided not to decide which 2x2x3 we should continue with and finished the RWG 2x2x1
[7] The tricky part ... I spent a lot of time for these for moves ! F2L and corners solved after 24 moves, and 4 edges remaining ... The good thing is that I do not know even the half of Fridrich OLL algs :wink: So I had to think about it with the ones I know and basically tried all of them ... trying to get lucky ... And I was ! The "T-pattern" OLL L'B'U'BUL leads to another "T-pattern" ... and just had to hope that Gilles would see that for the next moves :shock:
[9] Just the end of the LL as explained in [7]
gilles
Bavard intarissable

Message par gilles »

(FR2U'D') [1]
(F'R2F2L') [2]
(U'LUL') [3]
(FL'F2U') [4]
(F2U'L'U) [5]
(B'UBU2) [6]
(L'B'U'B ) [7]
(UL2FU) [8]
(F'U'L') [9]

[2] I finished the 2x2x2 initiated by Cyril and thought about extended it (building other pairs).

[5] Difficult choice. When I considered finishing the first two layers while orienting edges, it didn't look very good for a sub-40, and I couldn't find any easy last-layer sequence ahead. That's why I decided to finish the first two layers while solving last-layer corners. I thought that this way, at least sub-40 STM would be easy, even if I didn't this idea because the other team members may prefer HTM and thinking with outer-slices.

[8] I couldn't understand Cyril's moves. No slice, maybe some kind of optimized sequence to solve this last-layer case? I tried to rebuild the layers in different ways, and after 5 minutes I saw the light.
Répondre